If you’ve watched the news or picked up a newspaper any time in the last few years, you know that illegal financial activity such as money laundering is on the riseThe efforts of governments around the globe to squelch the growing threat. As a result, banks and other financial entities and the executives who run them are finding themselves under a regulatory microscope, accountable for any illegal financial activity that happens on their watch. There’s a lot at stake, too… for your organization and for yourself: Stiff penalties and fines. Costly legal battles. Lengthy jail terms. Damaged reputation. And perhaps most costly of all, a decline in shareholder value.
State-of-the-art alert engine
- Easily monitor daily transactions for suspicious behavior.
- Use multiple techniques-such as profiling and predictive modeling-to minimize false-positive alerts while decreasing the risk of true criminal activity going undetected.
Robust investigation interface
- Efficiently manage and investigate alerts via a secure, Web/Application based interface.
- Add comments, attach documents, send e-mails and file regulatory reports directly from the interface.
Powerful discovery capabilities
- Design, evaluate and fine-tune new or existing scenarios based on historical performance.
- Easily mine large quantities of data using sophisticated analysis tools.
- Access robust analytic techniques such as profiling, segmentation, predictive modeling and link analysis via an intuitive graphical interface.
Advanced administration tools
- Maintain ultimate control over scenarios, data elements and data security.
- Ensure the accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency of the system via open access to the system parameters